Commandments version 1.0

Could it be the real reason why I didnt write much is because I hate "Times New Roman"


Anyway I am hardly here, but  should you want to follow my travel journey, please do follow me elsewhere .

I swear it was a  rough journey to get here into 2017.
2016 was not the year I would be happy to talk about ...but I am grateful I managed to get through it with grace.


1)On fair battle.
you can find bullies everywhere...school , work,public places.
A bully will always be a bully.
I  had been bullied and as much I would fight back...one thing for sure I would not fight back on those whom I know have some sort of weakness.when I said "weakness" it could mean anything from inferior from recent  divorced of  parents, inferior with self image   to hemorrhoids to cancer. I won't fight back those who are weaker than me.I would fight only a fair battle and I understand what makes people becomes who they are.

I forgive you.


2)On taking care of you ownself.
I believe in putting my nose in my own issues and giving you  my best self.I dont disturb you and I hope you won't disturb me.

3)Plastic perfect.
I don't want to waste my time by being fake nice.Life is too short to do that.I have a small circle of friends whom I love and  you bet they are kind towards me ,smart , funny people .Some of them knows me since we were 3. 
I am grateful to have them in my life  and 2017 is the year where friends  will see me more often and I apologise for the weddings, engagements,holidays , hen dos  that I had missed because I was a selfish workaholic who only cares about my passion towards cooking.

4)Protecting the weak
I will be protecting the poor , the weak  as much as I can , as hard as I could.

5)On expensive lipstick
I need to stop buying my YSL's and  Diors I have started to get the cheaper lipsticks.


6)On cheaper perfumes.
That is not going to happen.I love my expensive perfumes.

7)exercises
yes i did it and built more muscles too.

8)Writing more often
I love writing and would be a journalist If i didn't  do this for living.Writing  used to provide me that freedom but lately  my thoughts are very political and at times radical.I can't be a politician.I don't want to be a hero, I don't like being at the centre of attention.I only do media and press when they are money in it or when my employer urged me to for  product marketing purpose...therefore i can't write my real thoughts   that is filled with  frustrations and patriotism.That is how I truly feel lately.


9)eating like a someone in her 30's would
I stopped the fried chicken  and fast food diet.All at once.


10)Happiness is not a destination it is an emotion that I create.

11)Thou shall not  get hurt over petty things and toughen up.








Comments