Friend in need is a Friend indeed




I am sorry that at times I only think about my work, I am sorry that I find it hard to pack my bag and just tie a knot and move elsewhere to be with you.

The simple life and simple dream and simple norm that we had wished for  are good if bills and ambition doesn't exist


Thank you that despite all that we went through , the tears , the phone calls, the arguments that often ends with laughter.You still check on me every morning and every night when I am sick.


But we both know  that if it's meant to be, it's meant to be.
And if the love you have for me are true....
(silence)


Let's live our life good.
There will be no tears to cry but this feeling of someone always watching  out for me, even when I have never been a good girlfriend to him.


selagi ada hayat ini
ku junjung kebahagiaan mu
nanti bila sampai waktu ku
doa dan restu ku
menjaga mu selalu....
-kehadiranku-sudirman






Comments