Of Bangladesh and beauty of a journal.

Long sigh....


After a break from writing  and thinking hard and being hard on myself.

I had  to decide to  either :
A.start a new blog  because I need to write (yes, i do)
B.continue  with this current one

I picked B

After all it's been a while that i have been blogging under this name.I know that my blog can sometimes be weird but I am not  really your "traditional - non weird "type of Malay girl.



After my last post that was  a little emotional  while listening to  "chandelier" by Sia.I have done a little bit of soul searching while travelling  for work , of course.

and when I was in Bangladesh I had  so much that I want to write about , so much to spill from my Malaysia airlines business seats with no one  next to me  enjoying chicken satay, the desire  was so strong to  just turn this computer on and let my finger dance on the keyboard BUT instead of doing that I finished  some work and ordered  loads of water to rehydrate+curb my desire to  write.

It doesn't work.

After  almost a month this incident happened , and multiple destinations later I have agreed with  what  the voice in my heart said to me before,
Love is not something you could conceal, and as much as I  so many times try to stop writing or loving someone, I can't remove this disgustingly cute warts from my life. (I am  typing this while  reading on a friend's message of  tummy turmoil  he have had in the next destination I am about to depart for)




I am running my life with a speed of Usain , spending most of time travelling, too focused on something that i should  not even be worried about, that sometimes i forgot  that in my front porch lays a  beautiful garden of roses that I never kiss it's delicate petals neither  inhale the gorgeous scent of perfume.

Please forgive me the almighty ,sometimes I do take you for granted of the life you had given me   and seldom sees  the beauty the universe you created have in store for me.

My life is good especially with  pistachio ganache  :)

Trying to count my uncounted given  blessings 

Sacrifice.Setiap kita  mempunyai cerita pengorbanan sendiri.
Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha.



happiness!



thanks My for  this lovely gift :)

manila

Bangladesh  

bangladesh

Saigon

Jakarta

Fish sinagang my favorite!














Comments