Monday morning rant


1)The underestimating  and looking down of other people


The person  who wears bata  flip flops, if she is of a certain nationality or ethnicity ...you have to label them right away don't you?
Never ever judge .





2)The racists.

What I have been reading lately in facebook and newspapers currently  in my country doesn't surprise me.
I faced more racism in my own country more than anywhere else in the world.
I am not saying that  in Europe it's better because that  would be generalising the entire continent,I am saying through what I personally experienced working in Europe /European companies and colleagues ,I am being judged by the work that I had done, my achievement   not all this   "I am Malay  and don't speak cantonese, mandarin, hokkien  and do not touch pork  so I don't fit for the job " shit.
OR  "I am Malay a Malay chef and I automatically come from another state, renting   a room in the city and  go  rempit (street racing )at night and stutter in my conversational English" OR

" I am everything a caucasian chef can do, but  I am of a wrong colour ,yes  ...#onlyinMalaysia."

Not only  towards my ethnicity , but also towards other races .If you treat people differently because of their ethnicity  you might know this already  but let me tell you again....

You are an asshole,yes you are.









I am a Malay woman who want's to live in harmony, achieve inner peace , have comfortable money ,sleep well and eat 5 times a day.


SPG is so 10 years ago
3) it is awkward too when you fell for someone solely  because he is caucasian and you only dates the caucasians.But l am elaborating them below. I  do not  know how to summarise  the conversation I had with  one or two girls who exclusively dates  caucasian or when I was in the Philippines they  say "I only date foreignorrr"
I understand if I am hanging out in  a bar in Bangla road and having a chat with girls there....but well, how do I get to know these women?





4)Bad coffee
I hate bad coffees, being served a a cup of bad coffee is  really a curse for  a Monday morning.If I were in a hotel that my company paid for me to have a  good breakfast  and the hotel doesn't even care about coffee they served to their guests.That is an insult towards the hospitality profession.

I d not want to disclose those places out loud, but if you want  good coffee  I recommend below








Jakarta
Five times coffee    -the papua ones is my favorite
Anomali

Surabaya

Il Gelato di bruno Surabaya
Historica ,Surabaya

Bangkok and Singapore
Pacamara




5)Haze 
Why the hell do we  have to suffer  when  some big conglomerate capitalists are burning the forest /plantation to  make room for new plantation.
Kids can't go to school today because of this and hello! fresh air anyone?








6)Ppl who spl lik dis
I h8 u,x rite 2 me,x say hi 2me

we are not small kids, when you write please write properly.It is  disrespectful towards people you are writing to, yourself and  that written language, bitch.




Have a great day. Enjoy  your  coffee.











Comments