No emotion to title this

After my visit to  Yogja I have been  busy  with many tasks and had few days of relaxing time.That was spent wisely of course by sleeping at home.

Today the moon is said to be at it's closest and brightest a.ka supermoon a.k.a perigee moon.I was trying to enjoy it's charm  for a bit until I realised that our larger tree branches   had fallen of it's tree due to thunderstorm earlier  and hit our  fence...and sole electric supply cable to our house.

Hell, that was a panic attack as I know Uncle Maniam our gardener is kind of old for the job , just imagine when he comes tomorrow morning  to find this!

Anyway, cut story  short, it was solved  earlier .alhamdulilah.


Back to the story of Yogja and it's famous kueh (sweets)...

Little alley by arab street , one of my favorite  food spot in Singapore
I left the city with a heavy heart knowing that I will miss this batik rich town and it's culture.After that I head to Singapore for a week and within a day gap head to Italy for a short  work trip,(on the eve of eid) followed by  few days in Singapore again.

Thanks to SKII and   fair and lovely I managed to keep my face from looking  dry and dull.I didn't feel so tired but I did injure my  arm  again :(


I meet some new friends  on my way in and out of Europe  a private  charter airline pilot, an undergraduate who  is on his way with his dad for a  month of adventure in Australia,  the italian young athletes and a lady who are bound to  start a new life in Toronto canada.
I also had been out with my friends in Italy who had been very kind to take me out for sushi and party.
cookies one and only  by MEC3, so good you'll fall in love with it


I had only an hour on transit   in Amsterdam on my way back and  as I had predicted, they had missed my suitcase, but the handling  of  this case was done with  elegance and grace of mr fezal of Malaysia Airlines, after series of unfortunate events  that happened  to my national airlines,if you ask me...Yes, I will still fly the airline and I will always support them regardless  of any tragedy.
To me the hospitality , food   and the experience of flying with them, it is still my favorite airline company , maybe that is my patriotism speaking.


not so much of a tulang person...but this was an awesome dish, I must say.
Go to Jalan Sultan in Singapore and this is the details >>Sup tulang

rainbow in Riccione!

How lucky I am to have  friends such as these people .Thanks for a  fun night out

Via Ceccarini that i have only come to know about it's history

current read






Peace and out,


Azura

Comments