a year older

This is written at my birthday eve,
Yes ! I am older and wiser and  I shall start my rant.




Kindness

Very  important , I was being circled by  few unkind people lately, of course I made me sad especially at some remarks being made.I wonder why is that necessary to  say harsh things and disrespect others?then I look at this person  from another perspective, at the end all your physical shortcomings can't be covered with expensive bling blings...because you have to start with your core.... and that is your heart.I feel sorry for  people like this they are very weak.

Class and kindness they comes in two.If you are mean and rude:you are automatically ugly and poor regardless of how much money you have made so far.

trivia :My current kindness hero is Emmanuel Belliveau


Being true to the world and (by world it could also be  your workplace or school)

My mother taught me all the good things, all the bad ones i learnt from myself.Now I am working for an international company that is led by my wonderful boss.A modern style of management, I am free  and encouraged to be honest and I have got through  many crap  and I own my shit, if you know what I mean, if I did something wrong I will admit it.if I don't ...I don't.And unlike some companies  that have bosses  who listens to staffs fabricating stories through gossips and politics...my company don't do this.We deal.Just like my policy :I deal... I don't bitch ,I don't whine.I DEAL .

I would suggest for  some recent negativity to buy some pussy  as few do not deserve to be a man.



Honesty

To  god, to myself, to parents, to family, to all my loved ones.

Standing up for yourself.

Sometimes you feel that you are alone  , defenceless to fight back by attacks.especially the vicious ones, remember that all in life is fair.You can justify yourself but if justice is not on your side , it will at some point be.

But should it get physical I would just suggest kick in where it hurt most  "between the legs"


Manners.
Manners are a sensitive awareness of the feelings of others.If you have that awareness, you have good manners...no matter what fork you use.-Emily post.


Sleep


It's getting late I need to sleep 


....to be continued









Comments