Defining YOUR happiness

This  post below was written en route to New Delhi where I am now,just to arrived  and heard from my mother  who was worried for me about  MH370 , my thoughts are prayer are with  all onboard.....thanks to  relatives who called  just to check if  I am not on that plane.







Defying the liquid stream of time.

I know, I know  I had tried hard to  try and write often but with  this hectic schedule and few  tasks that requires delegating  I am lost  in  my  “I can’t be bothered attitude”.

“Can’t be bothered “ in the sense where I do not know how to start and thought I might as well not start at all. when I start to type with my finger dancing on this keypad  ,I start to get emotional and starts to get sentimental and that is not healthy , at least not for this moment at certain point I feel that as a personal blogger who writes  an online journal I should also  keep some portion of this beautiful life experience  to myself.



January -February 2014






sri Lanka...i will be back !


Bandung at grand Pangeghar Hotel-don't stay there, the rooms are dirty

Bologna few hours before fight  home after SIGEP

Bologna 

With Luca on coffee break at  Dubai Gulfood 2014

 
when volcano eruption in Indonesia made me stuck in Jakarta, i was literally fighting to get out of the city.

Cavalli Dubai :)

Nasi Kuning in surabaya :)

Often away from home, I have lost this balance in life where  you exercise, meet friends over the weekend, spend time with family ,attend to your family, do gardening and  be in touch with your spiritual side as a human being.

I  slipped  at those, I neglected so many things that means a lot to me, my friends misses me and thought  that I had forgotten them , I lost  grip of knowledge of what is going on  at home , my weight and health fluctuates  dramatically in graph from up   to down and up, up again  plus  etc, etc  department that needs improving in my life.

But then, after this talk with my mom and my hairdresser  Anne Tan at her shop yesterday I realized that I am not alone,  as usual I often think for myself in my own selfish realm  called kingdom azura, I think we all have to make a little bit of sacrifices  bit of here and there and now with my task at MEC3 I feel  appreciated and  I am in the position where I am not only managing but I call it challenging myself on a daily basis   and up until today I can say that my challenges are tackled well ,some with grace and elegance and some with  insanity.I am happy   despite not having to balance it up with my life,Deep inside ,I am happy and that is the most important thing.

This post  is specially dedicated to mothers , wives, daughters who  have dreams and not afraid to reach them , despite all the challenges of long hours away from home, unnecessary  dramas and turmoil we made it this far and for your dreams  to come true please never ever give up, because you are not alone I am here cheering up for you because you are here reading this while  praying for me too.

Life is not perfect, you can’t make everyone happy, but you can start with making yourself happy.

Big  hug, may all your wish may come true..

Comments