Dimanakah kau berada kini?

Hey darlings,


Thanks so much for wondering where I  am and writing to me or even googling of what happened to me.

I am definitely alright and had just arrived from Italy.I did not update my facebook page because few weeks ago it was used as a platform for a really strange  thai girl to have fight with her boyfriend whom both I don't know and I thought...I don't really need stupidity like that  for people to use my name  to boost themselves.

I  created the page when I was writing for Saji and  let me tell you that on a daily basis the traffic of friend request was too much!
Needless to say I love all of my supporters very much, to me you are the epitome of pure friendship, people who was always there for me throughout the ups and downs of my cooking career
I know I have more surprises for you coming these coming  months and year to come.

Friends forever ,

CAO



I was in Porto Gruaro , Venice weeks ago and I am truly in love with the small town.





Comments