Winter state of mind

Alhamdulilah , I am grateful for what I  have  for now,Late last year was the period where I had to make some real important decisions in my life.I must say I had listened to my heart  and I think I made the best of decisions for myself.
Now my new  task takes me to a larger portion of the map and I am glad with such a vibrant role I am about to make spreading happiness and polishing  my creativity.

                                       LONGARONE,ITALY



excerpt from wiki:The village was destroyed in the Vajont disaster on October 9, 1963, when a landslide fromMonte Toc forced 50 million cubic metres of water (seiche) over the top of the Vajont Dam. Longarone lay in the immediate path of the wave of mud and water which swept into the valley below. 1,909 villagers were killed.
Longarone was rebuilt following the tragedy and is now once again a thriving community. The fortieth anniversary of the disaster was marked, in October 2003, by a commemorative ceremony in Longarone 






            A picture to show that I actually work and not just having fun all the time, well, work is fun!

we are always the busiest!

Laundry machines are my friend's -Salva's trade and here I was doing mine  and pretending to model for the brand

with my good friend and his wife, I met the husband in Milan the first time many years ago and we have not seen each other for years now I am happy that I have 2 of them as my good friends <3.

A night in Belluno

I just love these girls, we work together !




Comments

FEDO said…
haha.. lucu, funny....owh...