Manila on my mind

Some star power at the food show he is  the basketball player.
Alex's team won many medals but the superstar is definitely his son the cutie pie with an equally cute mum.
I watched some wimpy kid after watching going the distance- now I am officially in love with Justin Long
or the character he was in the movie
\Wofex 
I love my junior suite it is spacious 
I love this cloud formation

daddy and daughter
showing off that I was having a little chat with Markki the pop star in The Philippines.

How can I ever forget The Philippines?Being a big fan of malls I went to see my friend the first time when I was 20 in Manila and I am in love with this city despite what others might say.
I love our "Orvedians" there and I love how Orved is expanding our  wings so wide in The Philippines and I hope to visit Manila again , maybe next time with  some parties too....It's always work and work and shopping(at the airport)


I'm off to bed, I did too much for today with the new washing machine and all.

Goodnight people


xxxx
CAO




Comments