Apa ertinya cinta?


Writing is definitely a channel to express ones emotion.Despite being laughed at sometimes for wanting to be 2 in 1, chef and a writer incluing sarcasms like"You mean chefs can spell?" or"you can't win all the time" I don't care.As i had preached many times whatever people think about me or you is none of our business.We are like everyone else  in this world born  , trying to survive and die.Some survive well just by eating  barley and some  ace at surviving by eating lobster and caviar.
Whether you are enjoying your crustacean at this moment or not, I still think winning is a subjective word and no material  entity could  justify  our success for instance my mother,she  seldom have much money after my father died  there were at one point of my life that we were eating a loaf of bread for a day compared to  the luxury of having my dad around taking us to posh restaurants all the time, but she definitely ace at raising 2 children on her own who loves her to death.That's a beautiful wealth, I definitely was raised to acknowledge the importance of having a deeper wealth and that is in the centre of my heart.


For a year  and I think if you read this often like my frequent gang (you know who you are) you realized how obsessed I am with creating food that  could give you the same feeling like you're in love, though I think I had  done that with my teardrops of dark chocolate and passion centre, I think it is about time that i turn one volume up and try to create that happiness  in few floral food that I had created.I can't reveal what i had done  since the ingredients are of sponsors to be used for their promo kit.This is addition to a very healthy debate I had with a friend about romance , fear, anger  and mood enhancing food.

Subhanallah, in this  beautiful month of ramadhan for muslims  finally a chef like me has learnt a beautiful knowledge, a lesson to not fight  it, the skill of letting go and letting it happen and when it finally happens to not push  it away.
I admit it, I can't make you feel like you had fallen in love despite all sorts of love potion- aromatheraphy's floral ingredients being put into my dish, and I have stopped wanting to create anything to make any one fall in love with me or feel like they are in love.I just want people to be happy when they see my food, when they taste my food , when they understand my happiness of them enjoying my food.

Love , death, qada and qadar the devine destiny that was written before we  arrive here, we can't force it , we can't push it not you not me and not me to try and recreate your sweetest memory or play with brain emotion, doesn't matter if I had been reading hundreds of books or make recipes for  series of Aphrodisiac cooking articles.

At this paragraph I think you know this is not only about food, this  is about a chef's inferior to go out there and let her hair down and letting things happen.Everything has to be under control for this small, small person.

The best  you can do if you will ever eat my dessert is to close you eyes taste with your 10,000 tastebuds in your mouth , take the second dollop let it stay on on the tip of your tongue...close you eyes and think of the happiest moment in your life.
Here's too rosa, violet and lavender 3 elements  of aroma to encourage your heart to receive love.
My chakra is shining ...

You know I love you. xxx
CAO

Comments