Boom bang Bangkok episode 1











She looks very familiar





Yay!




Khao San






Cheese!





Floots! as I was told by the Thai salesgirl










While I had my balls , as in fishballs...I enjoy this view of ladies doing aerobics in the middle of the city, cool !





















I like this driver, he talks...a lot and he let us watch some pat pong on his mini tele




What was supposed to be a work visit turned out to be a successful work visit!Now I know why the guys likes to go to Bangkok , obviously not shopping like me , but by now it is all well understood ha, ha!

What I can say about the food industry in Bangkok through my personal observation is that they are far beyond my own industry in Malaysia, again this is my personal view .From packaging , taste and variety I gave them 10 out of 10.

The last time I was there ,I remember I still had my "reebok pump" on circa 1990.Nowadays the cosmo is better than it was infrastructure-wise but somethings never change -tomyam , green mangoes and prawn fried rice!
I 'm glad with my entourage packed with Starred chef and businessman a.k.a my beloved bestfriends, our eyes were wide opened , impress with how advanced the food industry in Thailand are right now.


I also grab some ...ok,ok you got me !not some but many clothes and cosmetics at Boots that carries my favourite brand "Soap &Glory".I will definitely make another visit , but not so soon
:(
I love you Bangkok, just like all the things that is in my life currently -you're simply amazing!


























Comments

Hua said…
Hi AzAzura,

It sounds like you are having a great time in Thailand. Thanks for sharing these great pictures.

I'm Hua, the director of Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network, a network of over 2,000 of the best health writers on the web (including doctors, nurses, healthy living professionals, and expert patients). I think your blog would be a great addition to the Network, and I'd like to invite you to learn more about it and apply to join at http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger. Once approved by our Chief Medical Officer, your posts will be republished on Wellsphere where they will be available to over 5 million monthly visitors who come to the site looking for health information and support. There’s no cost and no extra work for you! The HealthBlogger page (http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger) provides details about participation, but if you have any questions please feel free to email me at hua@wellsphere.com.

Best,
Hua