And the Arte Y Pico goes to....



Arte Y Pico award

I am really pleased to have been awarded by my gorgeous friend Michelle at Life In The Autoimmune Lane.Her blog provides infos of autoimmune diseases as well as the trials and tribulations of having one.
Thanks a lot for this award and it means a lot to me.I am very happy to pass it on . All of them write about their personal experiences and they they do it in a fun and yet honest manner.Here we go...


These are the rules of the award,


1. Choose five blogs you consider deserving of this award. (Creativity, interesting material, etc.)

2. Each award includes the name of the owner of the blog and his/her link

3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself

4. Award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.


I would like to present you all with this prestigious Arte Y Pico award!!


Srikanth's Kecet.com
I think , his blog is witty and his ideas and opinions are original besides I like his cute little boy.


Nagawulan
I enjoy reading his thoughts and life in Yogjakarta.

Azra
It's her little journal, of course its original and creative!

Ciliqueen
I love reading about her life in Brunei and I like those vibrant pictures too!

Dr Hannan
He will be so busy and have no time to visit blogs, but I really enjoy reading this Doctor's blog and his life journey and dreams


I'm leaving for my short Island getaway break /working in few hours , So... see you guys soon!

Lots of love xoxo

Az

Comments

Unknown said…
azura dear :)
thanks a lot for the award :)
appreciate it!
have fun for ur holiday occcay!!!
CiliQueen said…
Hi sweetie...hmm you got me by surprise..saw your award for me on a doctor's blog lols...thank you so much, appreciate it :) takecare dearie

xoxoxo CQ
Anonymous said…
hellooooooooooooo babe, thanks for the award eh ;)

and you have fun on your little getaway!!!

take good care! xo
waliz said…
i know azra and dr.hannan..i agree wth u ...reading their blog is like an addiction...hope you will enjoy your holiday..
Srikanth Siva said…
wow...thanks!! dont know why i missed this article few days back !!